Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

An Update!



Holy chizz. I'm sorry I've been absent for so long! I am a terrible person, I know, I know. However, in my absence, I bring you arts!! It's an original, full color 8-page mini comic entitled Dead Man's Hand. However, there's a bit of a catch to this one. It's going to get published! The Anthology it is to be presented in is called Poe Twisted, presented by RedStylo Media. You can find a purchasable .pdf version of my comic at www.twistedpoe.com! Here's the cover page!!




<--Dead Man's Hand


Do you FEEL the AWESOME?


                  Battle Mammals-->




Now, you'll notice that across from the Dead Man's Hand cover, there's a copy of my other original 8-pager inspired from my time in Japan, the World (Weston house) -Famous comic BATTLE MAMMALS!It was sold exclusively at Otakon, and now it's going to be sold exclusively online, here at my blog! Now, I know a few of you have asked for copies, and that's awesome! So to make it a little easier on me, if you've asked for one prior to this post, if you could send me a message either on here on on my facebook [HERE] again, I'd be much obliged. I'm not sure how much they'll cost yet- probably around $3.00, which is mainly to cover the cost of shipping. Also, there's a bonus art gallery at the end that was never released online! So huzzah for that!

Well, that's about it for now. Check in a few days for a sketchdump, and as always, keep up with me at my DeviantArt!! Thanks again for reading, and I hope to update more often.!

1 comment: