Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Wild Update Appeared!

HEY EVERYBODY!
 
     Phil here! So this blog has died for a while which is totally my fault (since I'm the only one with any access to it) but I'm booting it back up! As a professional in the comics industry it's important to maintain a web presence, and I do an overwhelmingly bad job of that. So this blog will henceforth be the official art sharing source from yours truly.
  
     SO! ANNOUNCEMENT TIME! I've been busy this past year, but unfortunately most of the artwork I've done isn't something that I can post to this blog as of yet. That being said, here's a link to the actual project itself, which I can talk about!

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2012/11/28/viz-uglydolls-graphic-novel-line/
     If you're a fan of Uglydolls, you have check this out! Also, if you're not a fan of Uglydolls, you should be! Side note- the article lists mystery artist "Phil C. Jackson" or "Jacobsen." Well, just to clarify- that's me! And it's "Jacobson," officially. So hopefully that'll clear itself up over time. So stay tuned for more Ugly Updates!

     So now that that's taken care of, here's some artwork. Because I love you all, and you're all fabulous. And because I haven't posted in nearly a year and I have backlogged all of my artist's guilt about this page being so dead. ART!


Ness Dies: The (Un)Official Movie Poster

The Squirtle Squad! Presenting your 2013 HVZ Mods!



      Thanks for reading guys! And again, in case I haven't apolagized enough, I'm SO SORRY I let this blog die. I'm really bad at updating these things. But no more! So keep checking back- I'm sure I'll link to my Facebook where most of you will access this from. Okay, I'm out.

-Phil (Shoes)



No comments:

Post a Comment