Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Bring the (White) Noise

    Just thought I'd upload a few more things tonight before I head to sleep. I got some character designs for two guys that I've written a 75 page script for- hopefully going to start penciling that comic soon for whatever class I can find an excuse to use it in. It's about two white rappers named Nick and Scott. They're pretty fantastic.


     Basically, the apocalypse happens, and it's up to the members of White Noise: the world's foremost white rap group, to stop it. At the helm of the apocalypse is a devious guitarist named Thord, who uses peculiar sound waves to transform people into ruthless flesh-eating, Muse-listening rock zombies. Can he be stopped? Yes. Yes he can be. But not by you. No, by white rappers. That's right.

     Their designs were more or less inspired by Nat Motte and Sean Foreman from 3oh!3. Their music was also a huge drive for me to create the storyline, etc. So expect a lot of wacky antics and crazy nonsensical hyginks to ensue. 'cause that's how it rolls in the White Noise Crew.



CLICK THE IMAGE FOR ANIMATION! WOOO! ART MAGIC!
 
     So there you have it. I promise, no more updates today. You've gotten 3 already, what more do you want from me?! Anyways, to those of you from SCAD, have a great rest of the break, and to those of you not from SCAD, go to SCAD, so we can get a bigger budget for the Sequential Department. SIGN UP. NOW.

1 comment:

  1. How did you do that art-magic? Could I do that on my blog with a bunch of photos-like make a slideshow out of it?

    ReplyDelete